Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I was a Coug....at the Coug...and yes there was beer...

I can't think of how many nights I sat with the girls at the Coug and sang these songs. At the top of our lungs. The Juke Box there held some of my favorite songs...SERIOUSLY!!! I remember if it hadn't been for Erin, I would never have experienced Blues Traveler at RED ROCK!!!! Incidently, the same goes for knowing most of the words to a lot of Indigo Girls and Neil Diamond songs...ya...it happens.  I know that just this year Andy called me because he heard one of our songs on the radio...and we just sat over the phone for a few minutes and listened! I remember driving from Spokane to Pullman and back again so many times in Jen Mersh's Toyota listening to Sarah McLachlan.  Memories...and Music...I love them.  I love my friends...and the beautiful bands they have all shared with me.

Blues Traveler....Hook




Van Morrison...Moondance




George Baker Selection...Little Green Bag
(This is possibly the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time...)





No comments:

Post a Comment