Thursday, August 26, 2010

In The Beginning....

I have thought about doing this for quite some time...It started with Amy C. She has her Music Monday Blog that I read and it occurred to me...Why can't I do that. I'm not an eloquent or verbose person. I certainly can't do a regular blog...I am not a memory person. But I do find that music is a HUGE part of my day, and it does jump start just about every part of the little things that I do...like taking Buzz to school, walking to work, talking to friends, standing outside Riverpark Square, driving home, and having some down time...each portion of my day is usually accompanied by a song or two or six....

Sometimes I might post a line from a song on my Facebook, with no explanation. What most people won't know, but might assume, is that is a song I might have stuck in my head all day, it might even be my emotion at the time. Music is like a scratch-n-sniff sticker to me...not only can you hear it, you can feel it. I can breathe it in!!! Sometimes it makes me want to dance. It may make me want to laugh, or cry...or shout just a little bit. I LOVE Music...This is Music 4 My Minions...

2 comments:

  1. So, SO po=roud you are doing this, Miss Kerry!!! Love, LOVE LOVE the blog. Now I have a gazillion more songs to roll around in my brain! Lubya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lady. It is tons of fun, and unfortunately most of my ideas are in my brain in the car on my way home from work and are lost on the way....but, it is all good, I just like the music!! ;) Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete